General Information for
CLEE XXI 2016
Information will be posted as details are confirmed.
Please check back!
Program, Preparation & Testing
CLEE is a formal program of leadership training for police officers (sergeant and above) who are at the executive level or who wish to progress to executive levels. Preparation will include self-study and one day of "in-residence study" with an instructor, in Columbus, for each module. Study materials include readings from books and articles, chapter exercises and case studies. Participants will be evaluated on the eight different learning modules through written tests or case studies over a 14-month period and through an oral presentation at the conclusion of the course. Graduate credit can be arranged through Tiffin University.
Certified Law Enforcement Executive Program
RAISING THE BAR OF PROFESSIONALISM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND OHIO LAW ENFORCEMENT
• Realistic and Challenging Executive Education
• Focus on Leadership Skills Required in the 21st Century
• Lifelong Professional and Personal Rewards
• Network Opportunities with Others Committed to Excellence
• Recognition for Professional Achievement
• Graduate Level University Credit Available